UCLA Administration Leadership Forum 2021
The Next Generation: Boldly Go Where No University Has Gone Before
We are excited to invite all leaders across the organization to the UCLA Administration Leadership Forum 2021. The theme for this upcoming forum is The Next Generation and will highlight resumption plans as we move beyond the campus closure.
We have teams remain on a closed campus, others navigate a fully remote team, and every combination in between. As leaders across the organization, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and share experiences.
High Level Agenda
- Welcome from Chancellor Gene Block and Administrative VC Michael Beck
- Discussion with the Administration Leadership Team
- Guest speaker, Dr. Jorge Cherbosque, Staff and Faculty Counseling Center
Two Sessions will be offered to accommodate a morning and afternoon schedule; participants will attend only one session.
Session 1: Tuesday, June 15, from 9:00 a.m. – noon
Session 2: Wednesday, June 16, from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Zoom meeting room will open 15 minutes early so we may start promptly.
UCLA Administration Leadership Forum 2021 Committee
- Abraham Varghese, IT Services
- Amanda Ogden, Environment, Health & Safety
- Andrew Lam, Central Ticket Office
- Anna Rodrigues, Organizational Effectiveness & Development
- David Wiedeman, Events & Transportation
- Erik Ulstrup, Facilities Management
- Gerrie Zvara, Organizational Effectiveness & Development
- Jeffrey Olschwang, Events & Transportation
- Joanne Chang, Organizational Effectiveness & Development