Starting with a broad view, UCLA Administration considers UCLA goals and priorities, customer needs and external and internal challenges and opportunities. For 2021 through 2023, UCLA Administration will concentrate on three strategic themes that are supported by four primary goals that are applicable to the entire organization.
- Simplified and consistent processes with minimal administrative burden for both team members and customers.
- Productivity and efficiency gains through standardization, centralization, and continuous process improvement.
- Highly skilled and results-driven people committed to achieving organizational results.
- Improve customer experience
- Build and engage a high performing workforce
- Provide technology solutions to heighten capacity
- Reduce Administrative burden
- Utilize sustainable practices
- Elevate safety/Prevent and reduce accidents
- Reduce institutional costs
- Offset losses from pandemic