Classroom Advisory Committee
The Classroom Advisory Committee has a broad charge, covering both short-term and long-term issues, including the following:
- Plan and oversee development of a comprehensive assessment of UCLA’s learning spaces.
- Recommend a multi-year (e.g., ten-year) classroom renovation schedule.
- Identify the classroom characteristics that are most important for creating an effective and inclusive learning environment.
- Identify the kinds of learning spaces that are most needed.
- Provide recommendations for learning spaces that enable pedagogical innovation and experimentation.
- Identify areas of the campus where additional instructional space is most needed.
- Recommend strategies for increasing the efficient use of classrooms.